środa, 21 czerwca 2017

Scrapy Land Challenge #68 - Embossing

Hello my Friends :)

Today start a new Scrapy Land challenge and the theme is Embossing heat or dry plus a brand of die Scrapy Land carries...there are over 55 to choose from!! We will now have TWO winners :))
for each challenge!  One will be a random winner and the other will be chosen by the Design Team.  

Each winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to go shopping at Scrapy Land!


I made for you wedding card with little birds :)






I used:

Memory Box Dies - Chloe Stem

Cheery Lynn Designs - Ivy Strip

Memory Box Dies - Open Studio - Stitched Square Layers

Frames & Tags Collection Zoe

 

6 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the soft colors on your beautiful card!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Your wedding card is gorgeous! I love the soft colors and your design, especially the birds in the frame.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Such a BEAUTIFUL and elegant card! Fabulous colors, papers and pretty embellishments! I love the frame with the tiny birdies..so sweet!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the layers and the birds in the frame!! So gorgeous!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Oh, this is one beautiful wedding card! I love the colors you've chosen (I've recently made one using the same colors, but mine does not look pretty like yours!) The doves in the frame just take the cake, as do all of your lovely die cuts, papers and embellishments! GORGEOUS! Hugs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń